oh my god
NNNONONONONONONONONONN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THIS SHIT
watch the video friends it has a happy ending
Literally I have no idea what's going on here, I'm just as lost and confused as the rest of you. Song/17/Syracuse, New York
this is what sam fucking pepper tweeted out to his 1.16 million twitter followers today
in this fucking piece of trash video he walks around on the street harassing and groping women and tries to play it off as a prank, when the women are very obviously uncomfortable with the situation
he is vile human garbage!!! who also made a video at venice beach like two years ago where he made out with women without their consent! wow!
AND he somehow allowed to attend vidcon 2014? like???? holy fuck????
fuck sam pepper!! honestly what a shitbag, he’s poisonous to our communities and should be vehemently rejected from every online space
i’m gonna make a prank video called “beat up la prank vloggers”
He also made a video where he handcuffed girls to him and he wouldn’t let them go until they kissed him… a piece of trash
foods that will poison cats:
- dairy products (adults turn lactose intolerant)
- fat trimmings, raw meat, eggs, fish
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- tuna (when not made for cats)
- xylitol (artificial sweetener)
if you have a cat please reblog this
Even if you don’t have a cat please reblog this for all your followers who may have their own precious little baby.
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
I honestly thought this might be exaggeration but the CDC says that PrEP is 92% effective. Damn. Damn.
reblogging because this deserves waaaay more attention D: